Scrapbook Layout #2 for 13arts

 Hello

my dear followers, how are you today.

Welcome to my second design team blog post for the company 13arts in the month of February.

I created a scrapbook layout on a white cardstock paper with lots of stencils and stamps from 13arts.


I had a lot of fun designing this funky page. I used for my focal point one of the tiny dolls

from Tim Holtz. The embellishments are from the Young and Free collection and from the 

Mr. Handsome paper collection.

Birthday Girl...



A closer look to my page...
My mediums are lots of Distress Ink and Archival Ink
Black Gesso, Gel medium and Clear Gesso as well.




This is the photo collage with some of the 13arts products.










Thank you so much for visiting today my blog post I appreciate it very well.
Have a wonderful day.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout