Awesome ScrapFx #1

 Hello my dear follwers,

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine`s day.

Today`s sharing is my first design team inspiration in the month of February

for the company Scrapfx.

The NEW release for this month February is all about ScrapFx Steampunk.

I created a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with a photo from Marcin Nagraba.

The photo was so perfect for what I had in mind. And that was a feminine/wintery 

Witch Steampunk page in white, black, mint and silver.

 My foto comes from the Polish photographer and visial artist :

Marcin Nagraba.

Here I have one of my favorite sentences which matches perfectly

my scrapbook layout.


Magic comes from what is inside you.

It is part of you.

You can`t weave together a spell

that you don`t believe in...

(Jim Butcher) "The Dresden Files"


WINTER-WITCH...


A closer look to my layout.

For my background paper I choose a sheet from the Secret Garden paper collection from 13arts.

Which I covered with a white wash  for a spooky effect.

After that I added black and white gesso randomly to my background.

The next step was coloring the chipboards from ScrapFx with white gesso and 

fussy cutting the skull collage paper sheet also from ScrapFx.

I also colored the glas-bubbles from 13arts and the Prima Marketing mould embellishments

with Alcohol Ink.

After everything was dry I glued everything together with multipurpose gel medium.

Following with Powertex 3D balls and once again I add color randomly

but this time with turquoise Spray.

And last but not least I added  my title, pearls and glas beads.

Done!


Here are the products from ScrapFx which I used on my layout:

Gear Rings chipboard


Skulls collage sheet

Steampunk Elephant Small chipboard

I hope you like my design team inspiration.

Maybe you are interested for my second design team project

then you are more than welcome in a couple of days.

Until then...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout