ScrapFx November #2

 Hello,

and welcome to my design team inspiration for the company ScrapFx.

Todays sharing is an art journal page which I created in my Ranger art journal book.

I played along with different stamps ( Branch B stamp, Fern leaf stamp, Flower head stamp, Leafy circle stamp, Leaves A simple stamp) and Distress inks in yellow , pink and red.

I had a piece of paper on my desk in the same colour combination and I stamped some images with the Flower head stamp on it.

For my focale point I used:

two of the patchwork feathers and the fern leaf stamp fussy cutting image with a paper doll

from Tim Holtz.I really love pink pages for boy layouts. 



Here are the products which I used from ScrapFx:

Patchwork feathers.

Branch B stamp.

Fern leaf stamp.

Flower head stamp.

Word rings transparency.

Leafy circle stamp.

Leaves A simple.

I hope you like my inspiration.

Thank you so much for your visite today .

Until then ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout