Scrap Fx November #3

 Hello,

and welcome to my design team inspiration for the company ScrapFX

I created this time some embellishments / ephemera in my junk journal signature.

Junk journaling is something I usually don`t show.

But today I had so much fun with creating this beautiful embellishments that I decided

to show you my ephemera.

I used for my project from ScrapFx: Birds & Words silhouette, Blossomstem stamp,

Branch A and B stamp, Bubbles Flower stamp, Circle Flower B chipboard, Leaves A simple stamp.







This is what I used from ScrapFx:
Birds & Words silhouette

Branch A and B stamp


Bubbles Flower stamp

Circle Flower B chipboard

Leaves A simple stamp

Blossomstem stamp

I hope you like my embellishments.

See you next month, until then.

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout