13@rts November #1

 Good morning my dear followers,

I hope you are all doing well? Finally the Autumn is here with rain and wind.

The leaves in the forest are falling so beautifully in the colours of redorange, yellow and brown.

Which inspired me to create a scrapbook layout in mixed media style with lots of rust colors.

Therefore I used the rust powder from 13@rts.

I use the rust powder by mixing it dirctly with the rust liquid to form a thick paste which I use then on a stencil. After that I sprinkle orange rainbow colour from 13@rts on the wet paste and then add a few more drops of the rust liquid over it. The next step is, I let it air dry to get the best rust effect.

FOREVER...


A closer look to my page.
Before I started with my layout I always add two layers of 13@rts clear gesso.
This layer of clear gesso keeps my paper from getting soaked with the products I use.
 It creates a kind of barrier.
I like the copper acrylic glitter on my DIE cutting leaves.
I prefer for my DIE cutting the 6inch by 6inch paper pads from13@rts.
The dog and cat images are from the Young and Free fussy cutting paper sheet.


I think that a mixed media page always need lots of different products, 
a diversity of media or materials. In my case I used the 3D effect products from 13@rts.
Mica flakes, Glitter flakes, Pearls, Microbeads, rust effect powder, watercolour pigment, 
gesso, acrylic glitter, paper, stickes, transparency, beads, fabric and stamp images. That is for me a mixed media scrapbook layout.


I made the wrinkle effect by crunching the paper. 
This is always such a stunning altered effect.
I used as my background paper one sheet from the Pastel Spring paper collection
and a paper sheet that comes from a very old paper collection from 13@rts and is no longer available.
This was actually my very first paper collection from 13@rts which I buy for myself  here in The Netherlands.





This is a photo collage from some of the products which I used on my scrapbook layout.





Here are some links to the products from 13@rts:

Pastel spring paper collection

Young and Free paper collection

Rust effect powder and Liquid

Rainbow colour powder

Acrylic glitter ink

3D effect products


I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the products of 13@rts.

Have a wonderful day.

Until then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout