ScrapFx November #1

 Hello my dear followers,

welcome to my design team work for the company ScrapFx Australia.

My first inspiration this month is a Christmas scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

I started on the new paper collection Memory Lane from 13@rts,

which I painted completly with a light transparent lila colour layer.

Therefore I used the Color Glow Alexandrite from 13@rts.

After that I added pieces from the dotty circles collage sheet to the background.

I covered the christmas tree frame also with the same collage paper.

 and I painted the frame in gold acrylic and glitter acrylic ink.

The next step was stamping with different stamps from ScrapFx.

I used the following stamps:  flower head stamp, branch B stamp, negative number stamp,

 chevron panel stamp and circle collage stamp.

I used for my focale point christmas post card image, transparency

 and the chipboard colours of christmas.

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired

to work and create with the amazing products from ScrapFx.

Here is the link: ScrapFx

The colours of Christmas...


A closer look to my page.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout