February More Than Words challenge: Romance and Rose

 Hello my dear blog reader,

welcome to the new More than Words challenge in the month of February.

Here is the link : https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

Our February challenge is:



Word: Romance

Creative challenge: Rose (this can be an image of a rose or the color rose)

Description:

Scrapbooking in mixed media style is my passion, my joy and the secret

of my energy. Creating to me is like finding my inner self, my soul.

It gives me a great joy to see my creative corner in our livingroom.

When I create, I can feel the ROMANCE between me, my mediums, papers

and everything around me. 

I added the word ROMANCE in big black letters to my background.

For the creative challenge ROSE, I have chosen the color ROSE.


Romance.


Below on the photo you can see the big black letters from the word ROMANCE.
I really love to combine my page with stickers (13@rts), markmaking lines,
and black stamp images. For highlighting I added 13@rts yellow color and orange color also to my page.
Most of my stencils are from Hobbyshop Sandra (NL).


Below, a yellow colored DIE cut element (Tim Holtz) and a vintage photo image (LaBlanche)
with a sticker from (13@rts). Fuzzy cutting black and white stamp images.
 

A photo image (Finnabair) altered with big brush pen work and a distress tool. 




Important rule:
please add your name and country to your InLinkz entrie!

Europe prizes are:
Fabrica Decoru: https://www.fdeco.eu/en/
Maja design: http://majadesign.nu/




So I hope you feel a little bit inspired to join us in the month of February.
Stay safe xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout