Scrapbook Layout "IMAGINE" for the company 13@rts

 Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my first single blog post in 2021.

I like the month January. I welcome the silence that follows the hectic holidays season.

The silence in the forest, the emptiness in the nature. The short, gray, dark days.

A new chapter is waiting to be wirtten, hopefully with lots of love,

happiness, health and luck for me, my family and for you my dear blogreader as well.

Learn from Yesterday, 

Live for Today,

Hope for Tomorrow.

-Albert Einstein-

I have for you a scrapbook page in mixed media style.

After years of collecting the beautiful vintage photos from Tim Holtz and other companies

I decided I will create this year lots of projects with them.

The following scrapbook page has also one photo of my photo collection.

Let`s start:

IMAGINE


A closer look:

For my DIE cutting I love to use the 6 by 6 inch paper pads from 13@rts and for the finishing touch

of the DIE cutting images I love to highlight with embossing powder and Color Glow.

For the paper edges on my focale point I used Acrylic glitter from 13@rts. I used the Acrylic glitter 

on the Craft Adornments (nuggets) as well.



For coloring on the transparency sheets I used Alcohol Ink from Ranger,
which you can also find in the store from 13@rts.

I used different paper collections for my dt-member project.



I used from 13 @rts:

Mediums:

Colors:

3D effect:

Stamps and Stencil:

Papers:

Other products:
Silicon brush: Pedzel-silikonowy-50mm


I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with
the beautiful products of 13@rts.

I see you on my next blog post.
Until then.
xoxo
Heike









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout