#2 Scrap Fx January blog post

 Hello Scrap Fx fans,

How are you? We are in the last 10 days of our lockdown.

Honestly, slowly I am happy when a normal life can be lived again. I wish all of us in this world that the vaccine will produce the desired result.

But anyway...

today it is my turn to inspire you to create with the beautiful products of 

Scrap Fx Australia. 

Here is the link to Scrap Fx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

I created a whimsical scrapbook page, with a photo of a children fashion magazine.


Always...


I created my page on glossy paper. 
Unfortunately, there are delivery problems of the glossy paper.
 So I had to come up with something for myself.
 I've been experimenting with my mediums that I have at home,
 and honestly, the best result I got was mixing gel medium, acrylic medium and a little bit acrylic base gesso.
I applied two layers of the mix on my cardstock.
And I dried the whole thing not with the heat tool but on the air, the heat tool makes the gel medium bubble through the heat.
These bubbles are not the ones I want. I prefer a shiny glossy layer on my paper.



The beautiful fairy stamp image with a little touch of glitter.


The fairy is from a collage paper sheet, which I colored with big brush pens.




The little girl has wings from a transparency sheet of Scrap Fx.

I used from Scrap Fx:

Wings transparency




Blossom Stem Stamp





I wish you beautiful creative days until my next blog post in February.

Cheers
Heike















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout