#1 blog post January ScrapFx Australia

 Hello my dear blog reader,

welcome to my first blog post for the company ScrapFx.

Our New Year here in The Netherlands started with rain rain and rain.

I love rainfall and I think my garden too :)

I can`t wait for the garden season to start again.

At this moment I am in the process of making the first orders for my garden.

This year I want to plant a so-called bee tree.

After three years I finally found a garden store here in The Netherlands

who sells a tree like that. Yeah!!

But anyway.

Paint your own reality.





On the photo is my youngest daughter Mia.

This page is actually super easy.

I used Distress Ink for my background and over that black stamp images.

Highlight with a contrast color.

Transparency, a black and white photo and a flower images pin as embellishments.


This art journal page has a background from my geliplate left over paint. More precisely:

 the left over paint on my brayer which I added always on DIN4 paper.

This kind of paint backgrounds is perfect for beginners.

I added collage paper, markmaking with a posca pen, stencil work and stamp images.


I used from Scrap Fx:

Collage paper / rice paper circle magic


Collage paper / rice paper art inspiration
Transparency: circle patterns

Transparency: hippie power

Transparency: silhouette faces





Stamps:

Art Deco Panel stamp


                                                                           Stencil:
 I hope you feel a little bit inspired to start the New Year creatively.

Here is the link to Scrap Fx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Happy creating.
Cheers.
Heike













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout