Happy New Year my dear blog reader,
I wish you all the best, happieness, health and luck for 2021.
Let`s start this New Year with the 13@rts challenge which comes with a
beautiful rusty mood board now on Instagram. #13artsJan21
Here is the mood board.
I created a thin canvas board in mixed media style.
I bought years ago a vintage looking doorknob and finally I had an idea to use this beauty.
The beautiful new door stencil from 13@rts was perfect for what I had in mind.
Here is a little description about my thin canvas board.
1. I painted the canvas board with black gesso. The size from my board are 25cm x 25cm.
2. I glued the paper sheet which I thorned first to my base.
3. I added clear gesso.
4 I mixed rainbow color orange and texture powder and multipurpose medium together.
5. I added the mix to the door stencil and to the tattered diamonds stencil.
6. I glued my focale point with embellishments to my board.
7. I added my vintage doorknob with multipurpose medium.
8. Next day I added color and 3D embellishments.
9. Finale touch cardstock words and wax.
Take time to smell the roses..
I used from 13@rts.
13arts Brokat-Gold-dark glitter
13arts Brokat-Blue glitter
I hope you feel a little bit inspired by my art and our mood board challenge.
Maybe you will join us this month, you are more than welcome.
Our rules are simple: Use at least ONE product of 13@rts.
Here is the link to the IG challenge of 13@rts: https://www.instagram.com/13arts/
Have a good start in the New Year my dear blog reader.
Until my next blog post.