January 2021 13arts Instagram challenge #1

 Happy New Year my dear blog reader,

I wish you all the best, happieness, health and luck for 2021.

Let`s start this New Year with the 13@rts challenge which comes with a

beautiful rusty mood board now on Instagram. #13artsJan21

Here is the mood board.



I created a thin canvas board in mixed media style.

I bought years ago a vintage looking doorknob and finally I had an idea to use this beauty.

The beautiful new door stencil from 13@rts was perfect for what I had in mind.

Here is a little description about my thin canvas board.

1. I painted the canvas board with black gesso. The size from my board are 25cm x 25cm.

2. I glued the paper sheet which I thorned first to my base.

3. I added clear gesso.

4 I mixed  rainbow color orange and texture powder and multipurpose medium together.

5. I added the mix to the door stencil and to the tattered diamonds stencil.

6. I glued my focale point with embellishments to my board.

7. I added my vintage doorknob with multipurpose medium.

8. Next day I added color and 3D embellishments.

9. Finale touch cardstock words and wax.

Take time to smell the roses..


A closer look.


I used from 13@rts.

13arts paper-UNFORGETTABLE-12x12

13arts.paper sheet-Unforgettable

13arts ART-BOOK-8x8-Paper-pad

13arts Cardstock-elements-Rosalies-letters-12x12-white-ENG

13arts Stickers-A4-END-OF-SUMMER

13arts Stencil-Vintage-door-BELLA

13arts Stencil-Tattered-diamonds

13arts-Flowers-5cm

Mediums:

13arts Gesso-black-500-ml

13arts.Gel-medium-500-ml

13arts Gesso-Clear-500-ml

13arts MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml

Rainbow-Color-Brown

Rainbow-Color-Duo-Yellow-Amber

Rainbow-Color-Orange

Rainbow-Color-Scarlet

13arts.rust effect liquid-30ml

13arts Rust-Effect-Powder

NEW-ACRYLIC-INK-Glitter-Crystal-Turquoise-30ml

NEW-ACRYLIC-INK-Glitter-Old-Gold-30ml

13arts.Powertex-3D-Medium

13arts Brokat-Gold-dark glitter

Texture-Powder

13arts Brokat-Blue glitter

I hope you feel a little bit inspired by my art and our mood board challenge.

Maybe you will join us this month, you are more than welcome.

Our rules are simple: Use at least ONE product of 13@rts.

Here is the link to the IG challenge of 13@rts: https://www.instagram.com/13arts/


Have a good start in the New Year my dear blog reader.

Until my next blog post. 

xoxo 

Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout