Scrap The Boys April DT member work ...

Hello and Happy Easter my dear blog readers,

now it is April... time flies so fast...

in my garden spring is slowly starting, and when I do a hike in the woods with our dog at

midday, you realize how much power the sun is already having.

The birds are singing and also the first bumblebees and butterflies are flying...

The outdoor activities can start... such as cleaning the garden furniture...grrrr

But before I start cleaning the garden furniture...I would like to show you my new

DT member layout for the April challenge by Scrap The Boys.

Here is the link to the blog from : scraptheboys.


This month we have the theme "geometric shapes on the layout"

                                                       

I think this is a great challenge that actually asks for a 2D layout

to bring the geometric shapes to the foreground!!





I used Cocoa Vanilla Paper "love always"

also distress ink in mustard seed and faded jeans, posca black and white pen,

Tim Holtz sticker and stencil.

Maybe you would like to join in for this April challenge??

But you need more ideas and inspiration for your layout??

Please, then let yourself be inspired by the whole team from Scrap The Boys

and our winner guest designer layout, Esther Peck


Now dear scrapbook friends there is a very special prize to win this month....

Cocoa Vanilla Studio are offering a gift voucher for our Australian winner.

and our international winner will be offered a guest designer spot in May.


                                       

Here is the link to the website from :

cocoavanilla

I hope you feel a little bit inspired,

Thanks for reading my blog post .

Enjoy your Easter weekend.

xoxo Heike





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout