Junk Journal Cover for Scrap FX Australia

Hello everyone,

after my city trip to Rome, (what a beautiful city to visit),

it is my turn to inspire you to work with the fantastic new Junk Journal from

Scrap FX Australia. Here is the link to Scrap FX: .scrapfx.

My choice was the laces Junk Journal to work with.

Beautiful DIE cut elements on the sites and a beautiful paper composition.

Here is my cover:





I deliberately kept my cover decoration very minimalistic, to bring out my

beautiful vintage background.

I used for this cover from Scrap FX:

Street Art

2018 Year Pack

and for my insert:

Learning to Fly

Scribble Butterfly

Apartments stamp

Art Phrase stencil

I also used:

Distress Ink: tea dye, ground espresso, gathered twigs, vintage photo and walnut stain.

Distress Oxide: vintage photo and broken china.

Ranger perfect pearl gold.

Ranger ultra thick embossing powder.

Ranger emboss it.

Heindesigns Germany Sternenstaub embossing powder Pastell Türkis.

Schmincke goldocker acrylicink.

13@rts clear gesso.

Primary Elements Autumn Leaf

Tim Holtz stamp.

Unity stamp company clock stamp.

Acrylic medium.



Here is my video:



So that was my blog post for today.

Have a nice day... until then...

xoxo

Heike









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout