13arts challenge layout

Hello everyone,

today I have for you a layout which I have created for the current challenge

at 13arts.

They have a beautiful mood board with rich colors.

Here is the mood board for you:




Here is the link to 13arts : 13arts


A few months ago I started with a new scrapbook layout series:

"women around the world.This challenge mood board got me back to

create a new layout. Thank you Anguree for your inspiration and for the mood board.

At the beginning of my new series, I still glued young women faces on my layouts,

but I quickly came to the conclusion that it looks good but not good enough for me.

I wanted to tell stories  and stories are not on model faces but only on older ladies.

There is nothing more beautiful than a happy old face. I`ve always thought that getting older has

something positive. Since I crossed the 50 years mark, I feel relax and positive too!!

Now my life is filled with happiness, love and respect for each other. I also know that many people

do not have this luck...I am very grateful for everything I have...

"women around the world"





She is so beautiful, right??



I used for this page:

13arts clear gesso, Ayeeda mist in chalk woodbine, chalk dark brown , pearl old gold

Ayeeda ink gold and black pastel mist.

also:

Archival Ink, Black gesso, carabelle studio stamp, AALL&CREATE stamp,

Hobbyshop Sandra stencil Nr. 174.

My dear blog reader, thank you so much for your visit today.

Until next time.

xoxo
Heike



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout