April DT layout for Scrap FX Australia with video tutoria

Hello everyone,

and welcome to my April DT post for Scrap FX Australia.

Here is the link to: .scrapfx.


Fallen by an April rainstorm and dying on the grass

whispered the tulip her secrets like glass wind-chimes. ( Heike)


this quote written by me inspired me for a mixed media layout

with a tulip photo. The Dutch national flower.

At the moment April lets see what April has to offer:

 Storm, sun and rain also a little bit of snow.

I love this month: so much energy from mother nature.


April is also the birthday month of our second son Joshua, my lovely

mother-in-law and our king.

So much to celebrate but anyway... here is my page...






I used for this layout the products from Scrap FX Australia:

Boho Arrow Border

Polygonic stencil

Art Phrase stencil

Lace A Loops stamp

Harlequin Stamp

Grunge Alphabet stamp

Fancy Feather stamps

Buttons B Script stamp

Round & Round stamp

Captured Memories MINI

also the products:

watercolor paper 30 cm x 30 cm,
Lindy`s stamp gang spray: urban amethyst and hi maintenance magenta.
Archival Ink, magenta hue.
Different Colors Ink, roots.
StazOn Ink, gothic purple.
Distress Ink, dusty concord and wilted violet.
Alcohol Ink, purple twilight.
Gouache, deep gold.
Ecoline Nr. 100
Prima black gesso and modeling paste.
Galeria, white gesso.
Jane Davenport, washi tape.

I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial.



So my dear blog readers that was it for today.

Maybe you have fun and time for my second blog post for Scrap FX Australia

at the end of April. Then you are more than welcome.

Until then....

xoxo

Heike







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout