Scrapbbok layout for 13arts

 Hello everyone,

 and welcome to my design team inspiration for the company 13@rts

What a crazy time we have right now.. as you know all our children have now moved out.

We are empty nest parents. This is quite overwhelming and at the same time a little bit sad.

My handsome hubby and I have decided to enjoy this as a new phase of life 

 After almost 31 years living with kids we decided to redesigning our house from 1930 for ourselves.

I became my own scrapbook room and also a painting room.

We got a cozy new bedroom and a meditation and relax room which is also a guest room,

But anyway, that is the reason why I`m not so much on social media at the moment.


I created a Christmas scrapbook layout on the new paper colletion 

City Lights from 13@rts. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS...


A closer look to my page.
I used for my stencil image the Multiporpose gel medium with Rainbow color and Color Glow.
The yellow color is from the Watercolor set.


I added on the white parts from Santas clothing Acrylic Glitter Ink.


The number 2 is an old stencil from the dollar store and I used the stencil with 13@rts black gesso
and after that Acrylic Glitter Ink. The number 5 is from Tim Holtz which I used with black WOW embossing powder.


The embellishments are from the fussy cutting City Lights sheet.
The rosebud and the 3D glitter are also from 13@rts.



This is my photo collage with some of the products which I used on my scrapbook layout.


I used from 13@rts following products:

Apron from 13@rts: Apron




                                                                                Color Glow


                                                                                13arts watercolors


                                                                     3 D effect powders


                                                               13arts acrylic mediums gel and gesso



                                                                 Rainbow color


So my dear follower, this was my last 13@rts design team blog post for 2022 .

I wish you all Merry Christmas and a wonderful Happy New Year.

See you in 2023...

Until then xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout