13@rts December challenge

 Hello,

and welcome to the last mood board challenge in 2022 from 13@rts .

What a year...Vladimir  Putin starts the war with Ukraine,

 the climate shows stronger weather circumstances, heat waves, drought, floods and hurricane,

and saddly Queen Elizabeth has died on September 8th.

But there was also happy moments, so as: our second son Joshua married , my parents-in-law have been married for 60 years, our youngest grandkid had his first day of school and my handsome hubby has become chief physican at the university hospital here in Nijmegen, The Netherlands.

But anyway...

Lets begin with the last challenge inspiration for 2022.

I created as mostley a scrapbook layout in mixed media style.

The mood board has wintery entchanted colours. White, light gray and iceblue.

First at all I looked for all papers that are white, ice blue and gray tinted . 

Here are some paper collections examples which you can use : Magnolia Dreams, Rose in Love, Back in Time and Home sweet Home from 13@rts.

I used acually two sheets from the Magnolia Dreams paper collection called: Magic door papers and Romantic letter paper.

I also used the transparency Sunrise and the stencil Wings of Love for my page.

My idea was to keep the layout as light as possible without adding my favorite black gesso.

For me that was a challenge but less is more in this case.

Winter-Wings..


This is the beautiful mood board from 13@rts.



Rules:
Publish your project on your Instagram account and add the #13artsdec22
Use at least one product of 13arts.
Tag @13arts, follow 13arts, and it will be appreciated if you also follow the designers from 13arts.
Add the mood board image to your post.

Here are some product links:

So my dear followers, this was my last challenge inspiration for the year 2022
I hope you had a blast and enjoyed the mood board challenges so far,
and you will join our December IG challenge as well.
Good luck and I see you January 2023 for the new challenge.
Until then.
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout