Dream

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second ScrapFx inspiration in the month of December.

With Christmas around the corner I decided to go with one of Tim Holtz Christmas photo cards

as my focale point . I think this is a perfect image for a festive Christmas page.

But anyway.

I had so much fun with creating this page. Here are my background creating steps:

 I started on a City Lights paper sheet from 13arts

As always I started with adding two layers of clear gesso to my page.

After that I black embossed with the 9 dots stamp of ScrapFx,

 then I added a gel medium and glass beads mix to the

 squares & circles stencil from ScrapFx to my background.

My next step was stamping with the chickenwire stamp and black Archival ink.

After everything was dry I decided to add a little bit of color. 

Therefore I used Color Glow Alexandrite and Acrylic liquid medium.

Lots of black splatters and my background was almost done.


DREAM...


A closer look to my page.





Word rings transparency
9 dots stamp
Chickenwire stamp

Squares & circles stencil

Inside numbers stamp


Blooming butterfly silhouette


I hope you like my page and you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful

products of Scrapfx. I ´ll see you again in a few days.

Until then, I wish you a blessed Christmas time.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout