Scrap Fx. September blog post.

 Hello my dear friends and ScrapFx fans,

today it is my turn to inspire you with my dt member project for the company ScrapFx Australia.

Here is the link to the store: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

I created an art journaling page with the awesome collage paper  peeling paper and pop art figures and

the stonework stencil and the number crunch stamp and the Urban Art chipboard.

URBAN ART...


Here is a description about my page:
I started on watercolour paper DIN4
with adding a stonework stencil image.
Therefore I used my Ink-pen.
After that I glued my collage paper with gel medium to my page.
I fussy cut two of the pop art figures
and I glued them also to my page.
My next step was adding black gesso and stamping.
I added to the wet gesso and wet stamp image black embossing powder.
After everything was dry and embossed I glued a piece of newspaper to my page.
My next step was painting the chipboard and scribbeling with a red posca pen.
Done..



Number crunch stamp
Stonework stencil
Pop Art Figures
Peeling paper
chipboard.


I hope you like my art journal page.

Until then ...

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout