13arts September layout #2

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my dt member blog post for the company 13arts.

I was inspired from the beautiful 13arts challenge mood board this month.

The colours green, yellow and orange, so lovely together.

I started my page with a DIN4 watercolour sheet and lots of 

watercolour splatters. The watercolours are from the 13arts

Watercolour set. For the orange colour I mixed yellow and red together for the right orange shade.

After that I added black gesso and black stamp images to my page.

I found this cute photo on Google free photo images.

I think that the little girl and her owl is perfect for the Autumn season which is around the corner 

at least here in Europe.

REMEMBER ME...





Stickers and transparency folie also from 13arts looks very pretty as embelishments on my page.
Green pearls and posca pen scribbeling complet the hole design.


I hope you like my September inspiration and I hope I was able enought to inspire

you to create with the amazing products from 13arts.

here are some links to the products which I used on my page.

End of summer

Dreamland stickers

Butterfly transparency

Watercolour set

13arts mediums

13arts stamp

Have a wonderful day.

Until then...

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout