Scrapbook Layouts for ScrapFx Australia #2

 Hello my dear ScrapFx fans,

and welcome to my second blog post in the beautiful month of July.

I created two boy layouts with lots of pink colour.

I really like for boy pages the colour pink.

But anyway...

Be Strong is my title for my 12 inch by 12 inch layout which I created on a

13arts sunrise paper sheet.

The beautiful door image is a collage paper from ScrapFX. 

Lots of amazing stamp images around the door and a fussy cutting photo

matches so perfectly together. I like this kind of pages.


BE STRONG...




A closer look to my layout.





For my next scrapbook layout
I used another fussy cutting photo.
My favorite stamp technique is :
stamp images layering.
The wonderful insta frame transparencies and arrow chipboard from 
ScrapFx created such a cool effect on the boy page.


I used from ScrapFx:

Chickenwire stamp

Circle collage stamp


Flower power stamp





Hypnotic circle stamp


                          Dream Big by Claire Stead


Insta frame


Arrow chipboard


Arrow boxes



Doorway collage paper




Here is the link to ScrapFx:

I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to create with 

the amazing products of ScrapFx.

Until then...

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout