Scrapbook layout for 13@rts

 Hello my dear follwers,

I created for my second blog post for the company 13@rts a 

dreamy playfull girl page on the lovely paper collection Rose in Love from 13@rts.

This is such a wonderful paper collection for wedding projects or in my case for a dreamy playfull scrapbook page.



I used the  new chipboards from 13@rts from the Idustrial Zone collection for my page.
First I added a layer of light pink watercolor from the 13@rts watercolour set,
after that I added two layers from the pink acrylic glitter medium from 13@rts to my chipboard.
This is a photo from the chipboard.


A closer look to my page.



I used lots of paper embellishments from the Rose in Love paper collection.
For my colouring I used Color Glow, Goldstone.





Here is a collage from the products which I used on my page.


I hope you like my inspiration and you feel a little bit inspired to play with the products from 13@rts.
Here is the link to the store:

Enjoy your day and happy creating.
Until then...
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout