Scrapbook Layouts for ScrapFX Australia #1 July

 Hello my dear ScrapFx fans,

did you miss me?

I am back as designer for the amazing company ScrapFx Australia.

The company for chipboards, collagepaper, stamps, stencils and transparencies folie.

Thank you to Jill for having me back in your amazing team.

For all the people who don`t know me, here is a short BIO.

BIO : 
I am Heike aka Heike 's AugenBlick
I was born and raised in Germany .
I live with my hubby Joergen in the oldest city of The Netherlands.
Together we have four grown up kids (two daughters and two boys).
One daughter in law, one son in law and three grand kids.
I am an early morning crafter that means I spend my creative hours mostly before lunchtime. My other hobbies are gardening, painting, bicycle, reading books, Tai Chi and snorkeling. Yes that is a lot, I know!!
I am a vegetarian.
I love 80% dark chocolate and a cup of Earl grey with almond milk. Yummy yummy!!
I like red and blue clothes and I wear always chunky jewelry.
So that is enough from me. If you are interested to follow me on my social media accounts. You can find me always under :
Heike 's AugenBlick ( by the way AugenBlick means = moment)

My favorite thing to create are scrapbook layouts in mixed media style.

Lets start with my inspiration for you.

BIRTHDAY SMILE...






About my layout:
I started on a Rose in Love paper sheet from 13arts, with adding ScrapFX leaf stamp and ScrapFX  vision stencil images in brown Distress Ink color.

After that I added another ScrapFx stamp called circles petals stamp images to my background, but this time with Distress embossing powder.
My next step was black gesso here and there...
I coloured my  mesh panel chipboard with Color Glow.
Now it was time for adding my focal point and embellishments.
The Insta Frame from ScrapFX are perfect for a wonderful highlight on my layout.
Finishing touch are 3D effect mediums and some word stickers.

A closer look to my layout.






I had so much fun on my craft table that I created another inspiration for you.
But this time a scrapbook layout on a DIN4 watercolour paper
with a photo of my daughter Mia-Tomke.
I started with adding the beautiful collage paper " paint your dreams from Tany Fround"
After that I added my stamp and stencil work than black gesso and my focal point.
The chipboards chunky stars from ScrapFX are embossed in green colour.


A small collage photo from the products of ScrapFX
chipboard: Mesh panel
chipboard: star cluster
transparencies: insta frame
Stencil: vision
Stamp: loopy petals




Here is the link to the company ScrapFX Australia.



Now my friends I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the fantastic products of ScrapFX.


Until then...
Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout