Powerful, Scrapbook Layout in Mixed Media Style for 13arts.

 Hello my dear friends,

it is time for my first single post for the company 13arts in the beautiful month of May.

May is my favorite month of the year.

I enjoy the hours in my garden. 

Finally I can lie in my beloved hammock again and read a good book.

But anyway...

I have for you a beautiful inspiration with the products of 13arts.


Powerful is the title of my page.



I created my layout on a sheet of Queen of Night paper.
And I used the new MDF chipboard from the same collection ( wings).
First I added gel medium to a stencil. After drying I added white Gesso.
This is a wonderful background behind the paper dolls from Tim Holtz.
Lots of 3D effect products from 13arts in the color blue and copper for texture,
Embellishments from the Industrial Zone collection for my decoration.
Some of my new rosebud flowers from 13arts.
For all the beautiful brown color I used Goldstone Color Glow.






Here is a product collage which I used from 13arts.


Some links for you to the products from 13arts:

Thank you so much for your visit my blog post today.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout