Hello , Scrapbook Layout in Mixed Media Style for 13@rts

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my second singel blog post in the beautiful month of May.

I created for you a mixed media page on the Magnolia Dreams collection.

I really love to play with color and I think blue and bordeaux is a lovely color combination.

Anyway,

Hello is the title from my layout.



A closer look to my page:
Years a ago I came across this beautiful photo images in a fashion magazine.
The model reminds me a little bit of the painter Frida Kahlo.
Which I really like. So I took a photo with my phone and I printed her on glossy photo paper.
Unfortunately I dont no the name of the  magazine , sorry for that.


My background paper is from the Magnolia Dream paper collection.
Lots of paper fussy cutting elements, transparency and flowers from 13arts for my decoration.
As always I started my work with a Clear Gesso layer from 13arts.
My next step is Crackle Paste from Deco Art which is also to buy in the store from 13arts.
The best crackle result is when you let the paste air dry for about 20 minutes.


After my crackle paste was dry I started with adding stamp images to my background.
The next step was adding 13arts sprays in blue and dark purple and bordeaux.
After my background was completely dry I added my focale point and embelishments.
Lots of 3Deffect products from 13arts for highlights on my layout and I was done.



Here is the link to 13arts:

https://13arts.pl/

And some links to my favorite products of 13arts:

13 arts mediums so as - clear gesso and gel medium

https://13arts.pl/pl/c/ACRYLIC-MEDIUMS-13-arts/22

13arts sprays:

https://13arts.pl/pl/c/Mgielki-Chalk-Mists/33

3 D effect Products:

https://13arts.pl/pl/c/3D-Powders-MIKA%2C-BROKATY%2C-MIKROKULKI/9

I hope you like my page and you feel a little bit inspired to work with 13arts products.

Have a beautiful day.

xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout