May challenge inspiration for 13arts.

 Hello 13arts challenge fans,

it is already May. Time flies by so fast.

But, a new month means also a new challenge on the IG account from 13arts,

This time the challenge comes with dark and light red colors a little bit brown and silver color.

Perfect for the paper collection Queen of Night.

Every women is a queen is my title..


closer look to my page..
I created my challenge inspiration on the  queen of night paper collection.
I decided to add gold and silver to my page. 




Here is the challenge board.


Here are some of the products which I used for my page.


I hope you will join us for the May challenge.
Have a beautiful day and happy creating.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout