Scrap Fx Australia post June #1

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first blog post in the month June.

I have for you three art journal pages as inspiration.


Long time I only needed watercolors to bring the so called finsh-touch on my project.

But at the moment I love to create and paint with them. 

I have lots of different watercolor brands so as Schmincke, van Gogh, Winsor Newton, Old Holland

Prima Marketing and 13@rts.

Each  watercolor brand has its advantages and disadvantages.

 I still love everything about my different watercolors.

So let`s start with my inspirations.

Broken Crayons still Color...


First I started adding the new collage paper classifields..
After that I stamped with the new stamp zinnia and the 9dots stamp in light pink watercolor.
And then I scribble with a red gel pen around the 9dots stamp images.
Yellow watercolor was my next step and then stamping with black ink.
The next step was black watercolor and then I added the transparency and 
the collage paper title. Splatters and white gel pen scribbling and my page was done.
All my pages are  create of the same way.



I used from ScrapFx:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout