June More than Words main challenge inspiration

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to the June main challenge on the blog from More than Words.

Here is the link: https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/

Our challenge is: Paint as creative challenge , and Hero for our word challenge.

This is my inspiration for you.

BATMAN..


Heike: For the June challenge I decided to make a layout with my HERO of childhood. Who hadn't dreamed in his childhood of having the powers of a "super-HERO". I dreamed that I am very strong and brave without fear. My super hero was "Batman". I created my page from the "Young and free" paper collection from 13@rts. I used for the creative PAINT challenge also 13@rts products, mostly Color Glow. 

And here is the Mood Board


My paper choice from 13@rts.

13@rts is also sponsor from MTW.


Have fun with the challenge.

Happy creating,

and I see you on the blog from MTW.

Until then 

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout