Scrap Fx blog post April #2

 Hello everyone, 

and welcome to my second blog post in the month of April for the company Scrap Fx. Australia.

Here is the link to ScrapFx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

Finally our lockdown here in The Netherlands which started on December 15th, 2020 

will be lightened a little bit.

The children are now allowed to go to school twice a week.

We are allowed to do group sports outside.

We can have two people at the same time at home for a visit.

Unfortunately the numbers of infection are still extremely high and the hospitals are also very busy.

But our politicans hope that the people will still follow the Covid-19 rules. 

I have decided for myself that I will stick on the stay at home rule and I hope that

it is possible that I will also get my Covid-19 vaccination quickly.

But anyway.

I created for you as inspiration another one sheet paper mixed media art journal mini book.

But the size is a little bit different. The pages are long and small.

The theme from my book is "The Sea".


This is my first page:
I used the seaweed stamp with black embossing powder and I painted the seaweed paddels
with red, white and yellow acrylic color.
Some transparency and collage paper from Scrap Fx for my embellishments.


On the next page:
Die Erde (= the earth),  as collage paper, transparency and a beautiful silhouette from ScrapFx.


The next page:
Also a piece of the earth collage paper and my embossed 9dots embellishments.


And again the beautiful seaweed stamp from ScrapFx.


On the backsite I used a different color combination more light rose and yellow.







I used from ScrapFX:








Fern Leaf stamp

Ancient Map B collage papier

Compass BLACK silhouette

Kraft Paper Phares


My dear blog reader please use this link for your ScrapFx visit :


Thank you so much for your visit today.
Stay safe.
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout