13@rts Color Glow inspiration.

 Hello everyone,

Today it is all about the metallic shine powder from 13@rts called " Color Glow".

I am a big fan of the beautiful high pigmet Color Glows.

The possibilities to work creatively with the powders are limitless.

I am listing a few possibilities to create with the powders.

1. mixing with water.

2. mixing with liqued acrylic medium.

3. mixing with gel medium.

4. mixing with multipupose gel medium.

5. mixing with acrylic binder. 

6. mixing with modeling paste.

7. mixing with gesso.

8. mixing with mist/spray.

One of the great thing to create and mix my own mediums with the color glows is.

I can determine the intensity of the color glows by myself.

I can mix soft and light colored color glow mix or

I can mix bright and strong colored color glow mix, depending what I need.

Here is my scrapbook layout in mixed media style with the new release of Color Glow.







Here are the link to the Color Glows from 13@rts:

Color Glow.
this is the link to all Color Glows:

My dear blog reader I created another Color Glow post with a video tutorial 
how I use Color Glow on my page.

Here is the link to the tutorial:


So my dear blog reader I hope you like my inspiration with the Color Glows.
Have a beautiful day. 
Happy creating. 
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout