April 13@rts IG challenge inspiration.

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my inspiration for the Instagram challenge from 13@rts in the month of April.

Here is the link to the store from 13@rts:

http://13arts.pl/

With Easter around the corner I decided to create a mini book from two sheets of paper

of the new paper collection "Pastel Spring".

So much fun to do.

I also include one of my watercolor painting "crazy bunnies" 

and lots of paper embellishments from the "Pastel Spring" collection as well.

Here is our mood board for the April challenge:

I immediately had the idea to make something with the "Pastel Spring" collection. 

This collection is simply suitable for the beautiful mood board.


Dressed up for Easter...


My mini book is 15cm by 15cm.


These are my crazy bunnies, so cute..


My photos are from Google free photo images.




I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with this amazing paper collection.

Here is what I used from 13@rts:


                     http://13arts.pl/pl/p/Zestaw-papierow-PASTEL-SPRING-12x12/4849










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout