More than words September Main challenge

 Hello everyone 

and welcome to our new September main challenge on the blog from More than words.

Here is the link: 

https://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com/





My inspiration for you is a layout created on 13@rts paper where I glued a "BOOK PAPER" collage. My book pages come from a book that belonged to my mother. I also put book pages behind the photo of my mother. BOOKS did not play a major role in my parent's world, in contrast to myself... I read one or two books a week. I recently became the proud owner of an e-book reader. I am interested in many genres: crime stories, fantasy, women or historical novels. I am currently reading the series of the seven sisters of Lucianda Riley. When I read a book I need silence and then I dive into the world of the book. I don`t hear anything anymore. Often it happens that my husband has to call me several times before I notice that he has spoken to me... Yeah I am a real "book-worm".


Here are our amazing sponsors for the September challenge.








Can`t wait to see your entry.

Have a beautiful day.

xoxo

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout