Scrap Fx inspiration, #1

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my first blog post in the month of September.

I created for you two art journal pages on watercolor paper.

I like to use the same photo but different color combination and products. 

What color and tools can do with the same photo  is amazing.

Mr. Fox is just fabulous...



I used from Scrap Fx:

Art Words transparency

Diamonds stencil


Here is the link to the store from scrap Fx: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/


I also used:  
Old Holland acrylic paint,
Faber Castell polychromic pen,
13@rts Gesso,
13@rts watercolor,
13@rts wordsticker,
Maremi SmallArt flower,
DIN4 watercolor paper.
and a photo from pixabay.

I hope you like my inspiration.
See you for my second blog post in September.
Until then.
xoxo
Heike








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout