Scrap Fx dt member blog post March #1

Hello everyone,

How are you doing? I hope you are well.

With the COVID-19 virus all over the world and the sad news in the newspaper, I find it hard to get into the flow to create something creative. But, I did it !!!... once I started, I couldn't stop. I have produced for you two art journal pages with the theme school. Oh, how I love the new products from ScrapFx.... see for yourself what I have done...
and I think you will love the new products, too!!

Class `62...




And my second dt member inspiration.







I worked again in my altered art journal.
For this I used different acrylic colors and products.

Here is the list of ScrapFx products:

School transparency
ABC stamps
Number set stamps
Stitching stamps
Mish Mash stencil
Triangle Pentagons stencil
Numbers ricepaper
School Days ricepaper
Sketchings No. 2 by Michelle Logan
Typeface ricepaper
Writing ricepaper

Here is the Link to the store from ScrapFX:
http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/



                                                                           
Many thanks that you have visited my blog post today. Maybe you have the time to look at my second post end of March.
Until then I hope that you will stay healthy and you will implement one or the other inspiration in your art journal.
xoxo
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout