13@rts dt member inspiration with the new paper collection "ROSALIE"

Hello everyone,

todays post is all about the beautiful new paper collection "Rosalie"

designed by the 13@rts owner Aida.

Rosalie is such a romantic feminine paper collection.

But I think that every man can easily tolerate a bit romantic, right?

That is the reason why I create a scrabook page with one of my favorite actors,

Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes.

Here is my scrapbook layout...



And here is a closer look...





A short description of my background.

I started on the Rosalie paper sheet called Vintage Rosefield and 13@rts clear gesso.
After that I added a mix of 13@rts white gesso and water to my background page.
My next step was a collage with the Rosalie paper sheet called Diar Diary and 13@rts gel medium.
a little bit stamp work with the 13@rts stamp vintage letter.
After that I added a mix of 13@rts 3D mica flakes, black flower glitter and gel medium randomly to my page. The chipboards are colored with a mix from 13@rts paint matte turquoise and rainbow color navy blue. After my 3 D mix was dried I added randomly 13@rts paint matte turquoise with help from the palette-knife. My next step... yah black color and black embossing powder randomly over the wet paint. After everthing was dried I glued my chipboards and photos and leafs to my background paper. By the way my leafs are painted with 13@rts mist cinnamon and 13@rts color glow golden calcite. Finishing touch 13@rts sticker and red color.

Here is the link to 13@rts: http://13arts.pl/


I used from 13@rts:

-ROSALIE 12 x 12 inch paper collection
-ROSALIE 6x6 inch paper pad
-Chipboard-set-Rosalie
Cardstock-elements-Listy-do-Rosalie-
-Victoriana- sticker
/MULTIPURPOSE-MEDIUM-500ml
-Pastel-Cinnamon Ayeeda mist
/COLOR-GLOW-Golden-Calcite
Rainbow-Color-Duo-Navy-Blue
-Black-Graphite Ink
/Mika-LIGHT-GOLD
Mika-black
/Mikro beads
Ayeeda-Paint- in the color turquoise
/Stempel Vintage-letter

I also used a photo from google photo images.


This was my inspiration for today.
Have a beautiful day.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout