Scrap Fx Australia DT Member Post #1Jan2020

Hello my dear blog reader,

Your  ART is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great ART. And the only way to do great ART is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. (S.Jobs) (I just replaced WORK with ART ...) 

Now January is almost over. How bad, I love this month. With the cold, rainy days that don't get really bright without sunlight. Nature sleeps in winter, simply fantastic.

January is also the month to reflect on the old year, I am proud of what I have done.
I am proud of my growth in my ART!!
I owe that my dear blog reader to you. Thank you so much for coming back on my blog to read my  post, thank you so much for your comments on my social media pages. All this makes me very happy and inspired to make new projects for you.

But anyway, lets start with my first dt member inspiration.


I created a birthday card with the lovely fairy stamp and the flower stamp from Scrap Fx.
This idea does not come from me. There are plenty YouTube tutorials for these sunset shadow stamp creating  process. I was inspired by Tracey Lavinia working on the gelli plate with Brusho powder.
Of course, I did my own interpretation of this technique.

Happy Birthday...


My second inspiration is a scrapbook layout with a photo from Pixabay free photo images.

it`s 5:00 somewhere...






You know I love to create my own background in grunge style.
And also sad photos.... I think that makes the page more dramatic and expressively stronger.
I know most scrapbookers want to capture happy photo moments on their layouts. I, on the other hand, find precisely these moments in life that are not exactly happy, memorable. Maybe it's because I live a very happy life, that just these photos attract me. Who knows?

I stareted on a sheet of white cardstock and I added a layer of clear Gesso.
My favorite Gesso is from 13@rts.
Then I added a layer of Archival Ink in the color Paradise Teal.
After that I added randomly Lindy embossing powder in the color Guten Tag Teal on the wet Archival Ink and then I heat emboss it.
My next step was the new collage paper from Scrap Fx.
After that I added some stamp images.
Stencil work with Distress Ink in the color candied apple and black acrylic.
Splattering with Lindys Sprays in the color Rudolphs nose red and Time travel teal.
Scribbeling with Posca pens in black and white.
Embellishments are transparency, chipboard and silhouette from Scrap Fx.
Finishing touch word sticker and black glitter.

Please my dear blog reader for information and order klick the link:
www.scrapfx.com.au/store/

I used for my card:
Fairy stampFairy Stamp

Blossom Stem StampBlossom Stem Stamp

and for my Scrapbook-layout:
Fancy Feather stampsFancy Feather Stamp

Script phrase stencilScript Phrase Stencil

Words of Wisdom stencilWords of Wisdom Stencil

Typeface collage paperTypeface collage paper

Bookprint transparencyBookprint Transparency

DominoesDominoes Chipboard

So my creative friends this was my first post in 2020.
I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the beautiful products from Scrap Fx.

Thank you so much for your visit and also for your comment.
I really appricate that.
Hugs and love
Heike














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout