Nomadic Soul Diaries layout inspiration #1/2020

Hallo everyone,

I started my year with many hours on my craft-table.

That is what I really like and that is my focus for this year. I decided to work every day at my craft table and to be creatively busy.  I have noticed that these hours are good for my health. I switch off my thoughts and enjoy the here and now.

"Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one" ( A. Robbins)

My creative design for today is a scrapbook-page,
inspired from the January moodbard on the IG account from
Nomadic Soul Diaries.









The moodboard from Nomadic Soul Diaries.




 Here are the rules
1.
use at least three colors from the moodboard.

I used Archival Ink in the color: Pink Peony, Magenta Hue and Aquamarine.
( Black, White and Zilver are neutral colors)

2.
Add flowers to your project.

I used flower stamp images on the background and DIE cut flowers as embellishments.
My focal point (photo) is with my favorite flower, Paonien.

3.
Let yourself be inspired by the quote.
and tell how you were inspired by the quote?

In addition to my passion for scrapbooking, I like to work in our garden. Three years ago I completely re-created our garden. I have created a bee, bird, butterfly and insects garden.
In my garden there are a lot of flowers and one of them is the beautiful Paonien flower. It blooms most of May until July. I often catch myself walking into the garden alone during this time to admire this beautiful plant.Then I think in silence my life is actually pretty AMAZING with a place that looks like a piece of heaven.

4.
Create a layout or canvas.

I created a scrapbook layout 30 cm by 30 cm for you as inspiration.


 I would be happy if I could inspire you to take part in the challenge.
So if you have an account on instagram then check out @nomadicsouldiaries. There are super great prizes to win, so as:
 25 $ voucher from @lindysgang,
 50 Euro mixed media kit from @thepapadisecorner,
 25 Euro voucher from @latiendadelasmanualidades,
 a goodie bag from @dusty_attic,
 25 Euro voucher from @creative_corner,
 25 Euro coucher from @dies_fantasy and
 a goodies bag from @13arts.
 Awesome right.

All the Links are under my design team member photo.


I also used on my layout:
White cardstock, Sandras Hobbyshop stencil Nr. 071,
Clear stamp flower craft sensations, Lindys spray in the color bodacious blush and alpine ice rose,
Loast coast Design Angel stamp, Tim Holtz attic treasures CMS123 stamp, Wow black embossing powder, Black acrylic old Holland.

Thank you so much for visiting my blogpost.
until then.
xoxo

Links to:
Nomadic Soul Diaries

Lindy Stamp Gang

Dusty Attic

13@rts

Creative Corner

Latiendadelasmanualidades

The Paradise Corner

Dies Fantasy











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout