My last DT- Layout for Scrap The Boys

Hello my dear blog readers...

Happy New Year with peace, love, hope and creative spirit.
My creative success 2015 was: 111 Layouts. Can you believe it?

I start this year with my last post for the amazing challenge blog:
Scrap The Boys.
Here you can read about the blog.

I say thank you to the ladies behind this blog.
Thank you for making me part of your team 2015.
I wish you ladies a lot of creative success.

But now my layout from my son Jasper.








Scrap The Boys blog has a fantastic mood-board to work with.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

I see you on the blog from Scrap The Boys.

Hugs Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout