MixedMedia Layout..

Hello sweeties...

I am here today with my layout about my grandson.
Today is his 2nd Birthday...

The time flies...

I started on paper from the dollar store.
On the background Gelato butterscotch and snow cone.
Splatters with Distress paint, cracked pistachio, wild honey and
white gesso from Finnabair.
Stampwork with distress paint blacksoot.
Stencilwork with MixedMedia acryl mousse caribbean 091 from Marabu
and a stencil from Prima Marketing.
Paper behind the photo from Graphic45 and Prima Marketing.
Handmadeflowers and Viva pearlpen 201.
I painted the photo with Faber Castell pitt artist pen light cobalt turquoise 154.
Deco with Finnabair soft matte gel and glass glitter sterling, mica powder frozen lake.
Sequin in turquoise and washi tape.
And a little bit Sparkel medium blue sapphire.

Remember....







Thanks for visiting today ! I wish you a nice day / weekend.
Many hugs.
Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Live Your Life

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Guest Design Layout