Scrapbook Layout for 13@rts

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to my single DT member blog post for the company 13@rts.

Here is the link to the store:

https://13arts.pl/

The August mood board from  the IG 13arts challenge was my inspiration for this page.

The shades of blue, turquise, rose and yellow from the MB summer photos bring the feeling

of holiday and relax beach days.


I used lots of 13arts stencil and 13arts stamp images for my layout. A little bit Travel the World 

embellishments and transparency as well.


This kind of scrapbooking is also good for outdoor crafting. 

TIP: What do you need for outdoor scrapbooking.

1. white cardstock background paper.

2. stencils and stamps.

3. Inks: 3 colour inks and one black ink and ink-tool.

4. Photo and left over paper embellishments and transparency.

5. glue and sissore.

6. black gesso and brush.

7. workplace in the shadow,  water, babywipe and a cool drink.

Enjoy your outside crafting.


BE HAPPY...


A closer look to my page.



 A photo collage from some of the products which I used on my page.


I used the Stencils:

 abstract flowers, Dreamland.

autumn wreath, Dreamland.

big numbers, young and free.

brick and wire, Mr. Handsome.

I used the Stamps:

Industrial.

Travel map.

around the globe.

Mr. handsome.

I also used Distress Ink and Archival Distress Ink

And I used my favorite black gesso and glue medium from 13arts




 I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the awesome products of 13arts.

Until then.

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout