Art Journal Page and Mini Book for ScrapFx

 Hello my dear followers,

and welcome to my August blog post for the company ScrapFx.

What a wonderful weather we have here in Europe. We still have sunshine during 

the day, but it`s getting colder at night. I see in the early morning hours the first dew on the plants.

This is the first sign that Autumn is around the corner. My favorite season of the year.

But anyway.

I have for you an art journal page and a mini book as inspiration.

You know me already, I love stamps and stencil backgrounds.

The beautiful paper doll designed by Michelle Logan 

is a wonderful focale point on my  art journal page.


Here is my art journal page..


A short description about my page:

My paper is a DIN4 watercolour paper sheet.

I added lots of stamp and stencil images in the colour pink, yellow and orange.

My stamps are: arrow stamp, doodled star stamp, flower power stamp,

geometric shapes A stamp, microbes stamp, negative number stamp, zebra circles stamp,

hypnotic circles stamp and zipper stamp.

My stencils are: stone work , vision stencil and dream big stencil by Claire Stead.

I fussy cut the paper doll memphis.

This art journal page tuned out so beautiful that I will hang it on the wall in my craft corner.


My next inspiration is a mini book.

VISION...




I started my mini book with colouring two watercolour DIN4 sheets, 

with my favorite metallic shine product Color Glow.

After that I cut four pieces in the size 10cm by 15cm.

My next step was embossing with a embossing folder for a 3D effect.

After that I added gold wax, black gesso and red acrylic colour.


Then I fussy cut the beautiful scrapfx transparency .

I added to the chipboard VISION from scrapfx , Versamark ink and WOW red embossing powder.

I stamp the scrapfx leaf stamp with Versamark and I added  WOW embossing powder

on the stamp image after that I fussy cut the stamp image.

I did extactly the same steps with the arrow stamp and number stamps from ScrapFx.

Between my paper is green colored Cambric.

I created the tackspots with collage paper from ScrapFx.

My embellishments are the beautiful leafs silhouettes also from ScrapFx.

Products which I used on my projects:











http://www.scrapfx.com.au/store/ This is the link to the store from ScrapFx.

I also used Distress Ink, Archival Ink, 13arts color Glow and black gesso, Old Holland acrylic,

Wow embossing powder.

Thank you so much for your visit today.

Now it is your turn, happy creating.

Until then...

Heike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout