Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout for the Company 13arts

 Hello my dear followers,

I am back with another page in mixed media style for the company 13arts.

This time with a page in brown and blue.

At the moment I am in love with the beautiful blue shades of the product

Color Glow. They are so rich and vibrant and the metailc shine is so delightfully

I spend a lot of time to look to my new color combination . It is so wonderful together.

I think that the Industrial Zone paper collection also go perfectly with femine scrapbook layouts.

But decide for yourself.


You shine...


A little Q and A about my layout:

My photo for this page is from pixabay a free photo site.
Below you can see the amazing 3D effect which I created with a mixture of 
multipurpose gel medium, micro glass beads and color glow. I added this mixture to a stencil 
from the new Industrial Zone paper collection.
My background paper choise is a sheet also from the
Industrial Zone paper collection called Blueprint. I used for the gears chipboard from 13arts
Color glow as my color and I added a layer of clear embossing powder over the color glow.
The beautiful rust color is also Goldstone color glow and a little bit of orange rainbow color.
For the hightlights I used copper GlitterInk . My embellsihments are also from the Industrial Zone paper collection. 






Here is a photo collage from some of the products
which I used from 13arts.


Here is a link to the paper collection:

Here is the link to color glow:

Here is the link to the spray mist:

Here is the link to the stencils:

I hope you feel a little bit inspired to create with the products of 13arts.

Have a wonderful day.
xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout