13arts June challenge

 Hello everyone,

and welcome to the new 13arts IG June challenge.

Which comes with an amazing mood board in Industrial style.

Perfect for the Industrial Zone paper collection from 13arts.

I created an abstract looking scrapbook page.

Fussy cutting elements, stencil images, color glow and black gesso complement each other excellently on this layout.

A little pen work and my page was done.



A closer look to my page.




TIP of the day...
If you mix color glow with liqued acrylic medium or gel medium the color glow powder
will be waterproof and translucent.
I added the mix with a silicon brush from 13arts to my page.

Here is the mood board for your inspiration.


I think you know by now that the challenge is only to find on the 13arts IG site.

Please add the #13artsjun22 to your post.

Tell us which product from 13arts you use on your project.

Add the challenge mood board  to your post.

And last but not least have fun..

Until then...

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout