Challenge post for Colour Blast with products from Scrap FX

Hello lovely blog readers,

how are you?

It's been a long time since I wrote just for fun. Most often I write dt member inspiration blog posts. But today I had the time to post something just for fun.

 From our Australian holiday I brought shimmer dust from the company Colour Blast. And with these I have made a layout with a photo of my daughter Mia.

I had read on the Colour Blast Facebook page about the November challenge.




I created this page on Glosy Cardstock from Ranger. That is a special stamp paper with a smooth surface in the size 30 cm x 30 cm.


Shimmer dust comes in  powder . To activate the colour in the powder, mix the powder with water. After mixing it with water the powder  is water soluble. I don't like that! I use instead of water acrylic medium. Because of this medium, the powder becomes waterproof.


For adding the powder liquid on my page I used stamps.
Short note: Please clean the stamp immediately after using.


My chipboard is from the company Scrap Fx Australia. I coloured the chippie with the same mixture from my background. But this time I added in the wet paint ultra thick embossing powder from Ranger. After that I heat embossed the chippie. I really love the shiny effect.


For my finale touch I used black acrylic colour from Old Holland and jet black Archival Ink
from Ranger with stamps and stencil from Scrap Fx Australia.
Pearls from the dollar store, transparency from Scrap Fx and word stickers from Tim Holtz.

 I think my background  reflects the spontaneity of the photo from my daughter Mia.

Here is the link to Scrap Fx: 
I used:
Art Phrase stencil
Diamonds stencil

Here is the link to Colour Blast:

Here is the link to the shimmer dust:

I used: 
Load image into Gallery viewer, Colour Shimmer Dust - Assorted Colours
Load image into Gallery viewer, Colour Shimmer Dust - Assorted Colours
Load image into Gallery viewer, Colour Shimmer Dust - Assorted ColoursI used as my background paper:

So my lovely blog readers that was it for today.
Thank you so much for your visit and your commenting.
Have a beautiful day.
Until then.
xoxo

Heike










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout