Scrap Fx member post

Hello my dear blog Readers,

it is time for my second May post.

I created two art journal pages inspired from the painter

Francis Picabia`s stilhouette paintings.

Very minimalistic and dramatic.



I love to create with the products from ScrapFX .

I used for the abstract art journal pages:

Chevron Panel stamp

Rectangle Stencil

Square Stencil

Triangle collage stamp

Square collage stamps

Radiant Circles

Mandala stamp

Damask Border stencil

Polygonic stencil

Silhouette Ladies stencil

Art Phrases transparency

I had so much fun with creating…. I create another art journal page,

a simple art journal page.



My next project is a junk journal book.





I started ripping paper in 30 cm by 10 cm.
Then I glued the paperstrips with masking tape together.
I folded the book in accordion style.
After that I added clear gesso and a collagelayer with old book pages.
Coloring and stamping was my next step.
After that I add the stencil images,sticker, chipboards and transparency.
Accents with a White posca pen.
A little bit stiching and I was done.

Right now I love making These little books, perfect as a beautiful gift for friends.

I used from ScrapFX:

Silhouette Ladies stencil

Square collage stamps

Mandala stamp

Squared stamp

Stitching stamps

Circle border stencil

Celestial silhouette

Love transparencyVision phrase transparency

Science transparency

Art Phrases transparency

Drama Queen MIDI

2019 Year Pack

Thank you so much for visiting today my blog post.

Have a Beautiful week.

xoxo

Heike























































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout