Scrap FX dt member post Easter 2019

Hello my dear blog followers,

I hope you had a fantastic Easter weekend.

I spend my Easter time with my kids and hubby,

our weather here in the NL was more than beautiful 25`C.

But anyway….

I also had some time to create my DT member projects for my second post for Scrap FX.

Here is the link: .scrapfx.com.au/blog

My first inspiration is a layout with a photo from Google free photo images,

very masculine and a little bit grungy, my second inspiration is an

art journal page.

I used from Scrap FX:

Ripples BLACK 

Science transparency

Binary Code stamp
Chevron Panel stamp
Grunge Alphabet stamp
Harlequin Stamp
Orb stamp
Radiant Circles
Scratchings & Scribble stamp

Sunburst chipboard







Thank you so much for visiting today my blog post.

Have a beautiful day.

Until next time.

xoxo

Heike
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout