today is my turn to inspire you to create with the awesome products
from Scrap FX Australia.
Here is the link: http://www.scrapfx.com.au/blog/
I created a layout with a photo from Alexander Gerst a German astronaut.
1. add a layer clear Gesso on white Cardstock.
2. dry with a heat tool.
3. stamp with Archival Distress Ink and the Orb stamp.
3. add Archival Distress reink with a brush randomly on your paper.
4. dry with a heat tool.
5. add with a big brush pen and the molecules stencil and moon stencil
light Grey Accents.
6. add now lots of black stamp images to your paper. I prefer Versafine Ink.
7. cover the black stamp Images with black embossing powder. Melt the
black embossing powder with the heat tool.
8. add now randomly black Gesso.
9. glue the photo and the stilhouette on your paper.
10. add scribbel lines with a pencil, add a title to your page.
I used from Scrap FX:
Binary Code stamp
Lace A Loops stamp
Scratchings & Scribble stamp
Celestial Moon stencil
Thank you so much for visiting today my blog post.
Have a beautiful day.