December Art Playground DT-member inspiration.

Hello my dear blog readers,

it`s time to present you my last DT-member inspiration for the blog "Art Playground"

I step back as DT member, this  was such a honor to create in an amazing team.

 Sharon I wish you all the best for

your stunning challenge site.


The Art Playground challenge is based on a color mood board and a word- theme.

Image may contain: food

This month is the word- theme "click,click"

Actually I am not a photographer with a fancy expensive equipment.

I have my mobile phone which includes an amazing camera and that is absolutely enough for me.

 Most of my layout photos are taken from magazines, free down load sites,

old family photos, Tim Holtz photo images,

or beautiful photos from friends, neighbors or crafty-friends.

The only thing  I do then is to copy the photos in the copy-shop, to use some photos more often.


I created my layout on yupo paper, with Lindys Spray, black Archival Ink and stamps.

The big yellow splatters are done with Alcohol Ink and Alcohol Lift Ink.

To see whats going on, on my background I love to use minimalist embellishment.

This can be little pieces of design paper and word stickers.



Here is my inspiration for you.



I hope I could inspire you to play this month  with the challenge by APG!

Here is the link: artplaygroundblog.


For my last DT member page I was inspired by the Christmas story behind Maria and Joseph.

They had to leave their hometown for a census, after the birth of Jesus

they had to flee from violence and war. Only years later, they were able to return to their homeland.

So I have to think of all the mothers and children who are in a similar situation.

How would it be nice, if we could all together, live in peace, harmony and love, on

our beautiful earth.



The reason why I used a photo from a mother and child is to honor

 all the mothers and her children who have to leave their hometown.


Meaning green color: hope, peace, death and rebirth.

Meaning yellow color: optimism, life and light.

Meaning pink color. unconditional love and care.

Symbol leaf: fertility, growth and renewal.


My dear blog readers, that was my last project for you and this design team.

I will be looking forward to new adventures.... maybe also to new design teams.

But first I will study the abstract art, which I would like to contribute to my projects.

I wish you a beautiful Holiday season.


Until next time.
xoxo
Heike











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout