More than words dt member layout

Hello my dear blog readers,

today is my turn to inspire you with my 9 inch x 12 inch dt member

layout for the challenge by More than Words.

Here is the link to the challenge blog: morethanwordschallenge

                                   

Sunshine and yellow is such a beautiful combination.

our little sunshine...

                             

This was the perfect challenge for that cute photo of my son Joshua. He is the happiest from our four children, always smiling, always happy go lucky... our little SUNSHINE! The YELLOW colour spray and ink on the background looks stunning with the black ink stamped sunflower. 

I used: 

Finnabair black gesso.
Lindy`s spray.
7 Dots Studio stickers.
Lots of flower stamps.





                                            

                                

                               

                             

                           

I am looking forward to seeing your project on the blog from MTW.

xoxo

Heike


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout