Art Journal

Hello my dear blog readers,

I started weeks ago with my new 15 cm x 15 cm mini art journal

pages. Inspired by Rach0113 on YouTube.

Still I love this size and my collection fashion children photos

get finally a lovely place.






This art journal page is inspired by the March "pick a stick challenge"

on Facebook. The color challenge was: pistachio and grey.

and the steps are: sprinkles, stencil, letter, heat, dark and snowflakes.

I used: Distress oxide in cracked pistachio and Distress ink in hickory smoke.

Prima black gesso. Ecoline Nr. 100. Gold embossing powder. Tim Holtz stencil

and stickers. The crafters workshop stencil. WOW white embossing powder.



For this beautiful girl I created a doodle background. That was the challenge from Rach0113.

I love to experiment with colors. The warm yellow/gold color in contrast to the cold color

gives a stunning effect.

I used for this art Journal page: Prima Acrylic paint in fresh orange and gold rush.

And for the doodles black, white and red wine Posca pen.

The sticker is from Tim Holtz.

Here is the blog from Rachel: artfulevidence

Thank you very much for reading my blog post today. I really appreciate it!!

Maybe I could inspire you a bit??...

Than leave me a comment behind so that I can also look over your blog post.

Bye for now...

xoxo Heike




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Grand Holidays Blog Hop 2017 Door Hanger by Heike`s AugenBlick

Live Your Life

Guest Design Layout